Many times, when people notice something is wrong with their roof, the issue has already been around for a while. That is why the roofing inspections offered by Tim Leeper Roofing are so important. We offer many roofing services and can maintain each part of your roofing system. If you have struggled with dishonest or unclear roofing contractors before, we will be a breath of fresh air. In our last blog, we answered commonly-asked questions about roofing. Here are the last two!
- Do I need to remove my old roof or can I have the new one installed over it?
- The laws governing how many times you can cover an old roof with a new one differ from state to state. Talk with us.
- We will need to consider weight. Too many layers can overwhelm your building’s structure and endanger everyone inside.
- The condition of your current roof is important. If it is too damaged, you do not want it underneath your new roof.
- If your current roof is sagging, it definitely needs to be removed.
- How much will a roof replacement cost?
- When you contact Tim Leeper Roofing, we will assess your roof and give you a proposal including materials, price, and more.
- The proposal will be based on the square footage of roof you need replaced as well as required materials, roof access, your building’s height, permits, waste disposal, and material tax.
When it comes to roofing services, there is no better solution than Tim Leeper Roofing. We are proud to be a Top Rated Local® Roofer who has earned the trust of our customers. Contact our premier roofing company today and discover how affordable our world-class services are!